- Describe your process. What steps did you find most effective? Least?
- What part of your project are you most satisfied with and why?
- If you could redo any part of your process and/or final product, what would you change? Why?
- The first thing I did to create my first week common video was to think for a while on what topic to choose. After choosing the topic I wanted to discuss, I wrote a draft and recorded myself reading it. I then cut any awkward sentences and changed other to sound more natural. After several repetitions of this process, I finally recorded my final video.
- My goal for the video was to sound more natural and attempt to sound like I was speaking to someone in person while delivering my information on the topic I chose. I believe I achieved that goal of sounding natural although I definitely could have done better. I also feel that I could have had stronger examples of my topic as well.
- I would definitely choose a stronger real-life example for my video so as to tell a story rather than describe a general situation. I could have gone into more detail with my topic, and I also wish I had spent more time on the editing of the video as well after seeing some of the videos I thought were very good with funny stories and cool editing.